Face to face training for nurseries
Training thousands of early years practitioners every year
About face to face training
Our face-to-face training is suitable for early years practitioners, from entry-level to leaders and managers, and can be delivered at your nursery, to your NDNA network, or you can attend one of our open courses or conferences.
We know it can be difficult to release staff to attend training, so we deliver both full and half-day programmes at a time to suit you, including evenings and weekends. You’ll enjoy practical activities, discussions and tasks to take back to your setting to implement the training and start benefiting from it straight away.
- Attachment and the Key Person
- Autism Awareness
- Basic Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Brilliant Babies – Working with Birth to Two-Year-Olds
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Communication and Interaction – Strategies for Children with SEND/ASN/ALN
- Developing Quality Outdoor Provision
- Developing Resilient Children
- Observation, Assessment & Planning
- Outdoor and Risky Play
- Positive Attachment
- Positive Behaviour in Early Years
- Quality Teaching in the Early Years
- Self-Regulation – Supporting Well-being
- Terrific Two-Year-Olds.
- Baby Room Leaders
- Developing Outstanding Practice
- Effective Team Leadership
- Induction, Supervision and Appraisal
- Leadership and Management
- Peer Observations
- Supporting Staff Well-being and Resilience
Courses specific to settings in England
- Expressive Arts & Design
- EYFS Mathematics
- Preparing for Your Ofsted Inspection
- Advanced Safeguarding
- Revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2021
- The Role of the SENCO
Courses specific to settings in Scotland
- Advanced Child Protection
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Getting it Right for Every Child
- How Good is Our Early Learning and Childcare?
- Introduction to Child Protection.
- Brilliant Babies – Wales
- Introduction to Recruitment and Selection – Wales
- Motivation and Employee Engagement – Wales
- Running a Successful Nursery Business – Wales
- Traumatic Situations – Wales
How to book
You can call us with any booking enquiries on
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Half day weekday||Full day weekday||Half day Saturday||Full day Saturday|