Lead your team to high quality practice for babies and toddlers.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: Those who are, or are aspiring to be in a leadership role
What will I learn?
The EYFS states that the member of staff in charge of the under two year-old’s room must have suitable experience of working with that age group.
This half day course will help baby room leaders to drive high quality practice within under twos provision. The room leader will learn about the best approaches to creating the right environment, settling in, attachment, outdoor play and more.
The course will help you to implement mindfulness strategies and the Hygge approach. You will learn to lead your baby room team to providing the best experience for babies and toddlers.
Key course topics
- How to lead high quality under two environments
- Importance of settling, attachment
- Hygge approach – what is it and the benefits for babies
- Mindfulness and how this benefits children and staff well-being
- Plus many more strategies for providing the best care and learning for under two’s.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Half day weekday||Half day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling