Contact the NDNA press and media team.
Here you’ll find:
- Details of how the NDNA press office can help you
- How to contact us for interviews or statements
- Who are the right spokespeople for your story
- Useful facts about nurseries and childcare.
Our press office can assist with a range of queries:
- Radio and television interviews
- Responses to and comments on reports, Government announcements and sector issues
- Arranging interviews and comments with nurseries and parents
- Information about developments within children’s day nurseries
- Locating day nurseries for filming opportunities
- Case studies
Contact our press office
NDNA has a dedicated press officer to arrange interviews or statements. If you would like to find out more, simply contact Rosey James.
Please call 01484 407066 or email [email protected]. Out of hours (outside 9am-5pm), please call 07788 585502 or 07811 751041.
Do you need a spokesperson?
We’re happy to provide spokespeople for live and pre-recorded interviews in England, Scotland and Wales. Our spokespeople have experience across all types of media and we will always try to accommodate any interview request.
- Purnima Tanuku OBE, Chief Executive of NDNA
- Jonathan Broadbery, Director of Policy and Communications
- Stella Ziolkowski, Director of Quality and Workforce Development
- Cara Brundle, Director of Business Development.
To arrange to interview one of our spokespeople, please contact our PR and Policy Officers during office hours on 01484 407066 or out of hours on 07788 585 502.