Here you can find our campaigns and causes we are lobbying for which support your nursery and highlight the positive work that nurseries do.
Blueprint for Early Education and Care
Find out more about NDNA’s Blueprint for Early Education and Care.Read more
Early years maths: Maths Champions
“proved to boost young children’s maths skills”Early Years maths programme boosts child development by three months
You are a Super Star
The Super Star is all about celebrating the incredible early years workforce.Super Star
NDNA’s campaign to raise the profile of the sector and the amazing workforce.Read more
Healthy Body, Happy Me
Join us to celebrate health and happiness at your early years setting.Read more
Young People Engagement Toolkit
Access resources to attract young people to a career in the early years sector.#Firstfiveyearscount: Young People Engagement Toolkit
Campaigns we support
- 10 Steps for Healthy Toddlers – Advice for parents and nursery practitioners from the Infant & Toddler forum to help children enjoy a healthy diet
- Beep Beep! Day – Teach road safety and save lives
- Change4Life & Start4Life – The national campaigns for healthier lifestyles
- Children are unbeatable – Campaign for children’s protection
- Children’s food campaign – Banning junk food advertising to children
- CMV Action (Cytomegalovirus) – Support and advice for CMV sufferers – women working in childcare settings are at an increased risk of catching CMV
- End child poverty – The campaign which aims to bring child poverty to an end
- Inspiring a future in childcare – Member Tinies Childcare’s campaign to raise awareness and attract more people into the childcare industry
- Playday – Celebrate children’s right to play
- The School & Nursery Milk Alliance – Promoting the benefits to children’s health & wellbeing from drinking milk in schools & nurseries
- Working on – Supporting parents of disabled children to stay in work
Campaigns we support
- Maisy Goes to Nursery – We worked with Walker Books to celebrate Maisy Goes to Nursery.
- Oral health in early years – Revisit our oral health campaign and resources.
- Spending review: Start Building Futures – It is time to stop underfunding and #StartBuildingFutures.