Healthy Body, Happy Me
20-24 March 2023
Talk with me…
Our Healthy Body, Happy Me theme for 2023 is all about communication and language in early years.
Communication and language underpin all areas of learning and development in early years.
It is essential for communicating children’s needs:
- Making friends and maintaining relationships
- Talking about their emotions and feelings, likes and interests
- Understanding rules and boundaries
- Talking about themselves, their families and their experiences
- Learning about the world around them.
Each day of this year’s Healthy Body, Happy Me campaign week provides tips, activities and ideas that can be used with or adapted for every age group at your nursery.
Our theme for 2023…
It is essential for communicating their needs, making friends and maintaining relationships, talking about their emotions and feelings, likes and interests, understanding about rules and boundaries, talking about themselves, their families and their experiences and learning about the world around them.
NDNA members can now access the whole range of resources.
Not a member? Here is a taste of our Health Body, Happy Me 2023 resources
Not a member?
Join NDNA and enjoy our member benefits:
- Time-saving resources, such as pre-written policy and procedure templates
- Advice for peace of mind on inspections, curriculum and more
- A stronger voice on national and local issues in the sector
- Training and resources to support you to improve practice
- Information on the latest developments in the sector, plus
- Savings on nursery essentials.
We would love to see you getting involved with Healthy Body, Happy me with your nursery setting. Share your posts with #HealthyBodyHappyMe and tag us! You can also email us here.
Facebook: Tag us here.
Instagram: Tag us here.
Twitter: Tag us here.