Become an outstanding leader at your nursery.
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Owners and Managers
Please note this course is for experienced managers. For those new to management, please see our course, Effective Team Leadership.
What will I learn?
This course will equip early years managers and leaders with the skills and knowledge to lead outstanding practice.
Key course topics:
- Becoming a leader of outstanding practice
- Managing, influencing and leading your team
- Identify improvements you can make to your setting
- Love-based leadership approach
- How to manage change
- Leadership and management requirements of regulatory frameworks
- Benefits of evaluative practice
- Creating a vision and setting goals
- Working well as a team
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full day weekday||Full day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling 01484 40 70 70 or email [email protected]