Become an outstanding leader at your nursery.
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Owners and Managers
What will I learn?
The aim of this course is to equip you with the leadership and management skills needed to raise your setting’s practice to outstanding levels.
Key course topics:
- Managing, influencing and leading your team
- Identifying improvements you can make to your setting
- Creating a vision and setting goals
- Ofsted judgements of leadership and management according to the Early Years Inspection Handbook 2019
- Working well as a team.
This course has been updated with new sections on:
- Love-based leadership approach*
- Conflict resolution
- Leading team meetings.
*The love-based leadership approach is based on contemporary research from the University of Lapland, Finland, and offers a fresh approach to leadership, incorporating the emotional aspects of developing a strong team.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full Day||Full Day|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling 01484 40 70 70 or email email@example.com