Understand the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Statutory framework with NDNA’s training course.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: Owners, managers and practitioners
What will I learn?
This half-day EYFS training course will provide you with a clear overview of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage, including the background to its introduction, how to use each section and a summary of the most recent revisions. The course covers key changes between the EYFS statutory framework (2021) and the EYFS statutory framework (2023)
- The key changes between the EYFS 2021 and the EYFS 2023
- Understand the purpose of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Implementing the educational programmes and learning and development requirements
- Recognise the characteristics of effective teaching and learning in children’s play
- Understand the requirements of assessment in the EYFS
- Explore the safeguarding and welfare requirements and understand your role in meeting them
- Develop an awareness of how Ofsted will inspect against the framework.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Half day weekday||Half day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling