Provide quality outdoor experiences for children
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: This course is suitable for all childcare practitioners.
What will I learn
Inquisitive, adventurous, exploratory, natural and messy = children outdoors.
Outdoor learning in early years setting is vital in supporting children’s development. Outdoor areas provide one of the best environments for children to learn. This course covers the benefits learning outdoors can have on children’s learning, health, development and wellbeing. The course is packed with practical ideas for developing your outdoor area.
Course key topics
- The benefits of Outdoor Play
- Movement and Physical development
- The different types of outdoor provision
- Environments for exploring, overcoming fears and taking risks
- Attitudes and the role of the practitioner to outdoor play
- There’s no such thing as bad weather!
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full day weekday||Full day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling