NDNA Scotland training
Discover best practice for implementing Curriculum for Excellence.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: This course is aimed at all childcare practitioners, particularly those who wish to develop their knowledge of the Curriculum for Excellence.
What will I learn?
This NDNA Scotland childcare course will develop knowledge and provide guidance on implementing the Curriculum for Excellence for those working with children in Early Learning and Childcare settings.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the Curriculum for Excellence.
- To promote awareness of active learning and individual learning styles.
- To develop understanding about the characteristics and needs of young children.
- Understand the importance of planning, observing and evaluating.
- Understand the benefit and importance of child-led planning.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Half day weekday||Half day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling