Duration: Full day
Who should attend: This course is suitable for all childcare practitioners.
What will I learn
- This advanced level course not only outlines the key knowledge you need to carry out this role, but it will also provide you with practical tools and strategies to enable you to develop:
- Whole staff practice and knowledge of SEND
- An inclusive environment that supports the needs of all children
- Resources to support with day-to-day practice
- Assessment and goal-setting practice for all staff in your setting.
The course is designed to enhance the knowledge of all SENCOs, including those who have completed the L3 SENCO or those who are yet to complete the qualification.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full day weekday||Full day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling