Duration: Full day
Who should attend: This course is suitable for all childcare practitioners.
What will I learn
This advanced level course will give you the knowledge you need to meet the statutory requirements of the SEND Code of Practice. You will understand what your role involves and your responsibilities to children with SEND within your setting.
Course key topics
- The four areas of need in relation to SEND
- The Importance of early identification and early action
- Graduated approach to identifying and supporting children with SEND
- Understand your role in supporting practitioners working with children with SEND
- Create an effective inclusive environment
- Working in partnership with parents and other professionals
- What to include in SEND policies & procedures?
- Understand the funding and EHCP process
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full day||Full day|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling