An introduction to a range of strategies to support ASD.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: This course is suitable for all childcare practitioners.
What will I learn
This introductory course will provide a range of strategies to support ASD. The training will develop knowledge and awareness of ASD, to improve the experiences of children in your setting. Practitioners will learn how to create ‘Autism friendly’ environments and practical strategies to support children with ASD.
Course key topics
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- How to support the learning & development of children with ASD
- Misconceptions and stereotypes associated with ASD
- Creating ‘Autism friendly’ environments
- Working with families and other professionals.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Half day weekday||Half day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling