Observing your staff will improve interactions with children and the quality of your setting.
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Leaders and Managers
What will I learn?
Leaders and managers need to oversee teaching and learning to identify which staff need support; something that Ofsted will judge nurseries on. This managers’ course will give you the skills to carry out effective peer observations and support your own team to critically observe, analyse and offer feedback on their peers.
Key course topics
- The importance of peer observations
- Key research supporting peer observations
- Get the most out of peer observations
- Peer observation methods
- Support other practitioners with peer observations
- Provide effective and constructive feedback.
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling 01484 40 70 70 or email [email protected]
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full day weekday||Full day Saturday|