Strategies for nursery managers to improve the emotional intelligence and well-being of your team.
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Owners and Managers
What will I learn?
This leadership course will provide nursery managers with the skills and knowledge to encourage emotional intelligence and well-being within the staff team. You will learn how to develop a supportive staff culture and team ethos.
Attending this course will help you create a highly resilient and positive workforce, well equipped to deliver the best outcomes for children in your care.
Key course topics
- Key elements of emotional well-being and intelligence
- Regulatory requirements for supporting staff well-being and the positive impact on practice
- Personal hidden stress and the implications on health
- Supporting staff to communicate effectively with colleagues, friends and family
- Strategies for supporting staff to build resilience, personally and professionally
- The benefits of reflective practice and how it supports well-being.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full Day||Full Day|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling