Become an effective teacher to help children reach their full potential.
Duration: Full day, six hours
Who should attend: This course is suitable for all childcare practitioners
What will I learn?
Early Years Practitioners are teachers. You teach children every day. This full day course will help you raise the quality of your teaching and demonstrate its impact at Ofsted inspections.
- Quality child-led learning
- Scaffolding learning, challenging and questioning
- Teaching and the Characteristics of Effective Learning
- The Education Inspection Framework
- Demonstrating your teaching approaches to Ofsted
- Adult-led teaching
Book this childcare course for your nursery: Please call 01484 407070 for a quote.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full Day||Full Day|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling