Safer practice in recruitment means thinking about the welfare of the children at every stage.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: Owners/ Managers
What will I learn?
This introductory course will provide safely recruit quality and committed staff to your setting, following correct processes.
- Review policies and procedures for recruitment and selection
- Look at the application process and the interview structure
- Have knowledge and understanding of different questioning techniques
- Develop techniques for the interview process
- Know how and why to verify references
- Knowledge of employment law and your responsibilities as an employer.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates. A small extra charge applies for extra delegates.
You will receive a handbook along with a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Half day weekday||Half day Saturday|
Find out more:
For more information contact NDNA Cymru on