Support children with their speech and language development.
What will I learn?This online NDNA childcare course looks at how children develop speech and language skills in the early years. It covers how to spot difficulties and what you can do to help. This course has been developed in partnership with specialist children’s therapists, EQUIP.
- Key topics:
- The impact of speech and language skills on a child’s development
- Attention and listening, receptive and expressive language
- Auditory processing and memory
- Milestones and stages
- Identifying warning signs of difficulties
- Activities to promote development
- Assisting children with speech and language skills difficulties.
Duration: 2-3 hours
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.