What will I learn?This course will help baby room leaders to drive high quality practice within under twos provision. The room leader will learn about the key qualities of effective leadership, the best approaches to creating the right environment, settling in, attachment, and more. The course will help you to implement mindfulness strategies and the Hygge approach. You will learn to lead your baby room team to providing the best experience for babies and toddlers.
- Key topics:
- How to lead high quality under two environments
- Importance of settling, attachment
- Hygge approach – what is it and the benefits for babies
- Mindfulness and how this benefits children and staff well-being
- Plus many more strategies for providing the best care and learning for under two’s.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Access this course from as little as £5 with our Online Training Bundles
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.