25 online course bundle: £12 per course
Make huge savings on online training with our 25 Online Courses Bundle from £12 per course.
What is included?
25 licences to use on our Development Zone course range
Our Development Zone online course range includes over 35 childcare practice course titles such as:
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
- Level 2 Introduction to child protection
- EYFS 2021: Supporting Birth to Two Year Olds, 2 Year Olds and Three to Five-Year-Olds
- Exemplary Practice with Babies, Toddlers, Two-Year-Olds, and Three to Five-Year-Olds
- Maths in Early Years plus four more maths topics
- Supporting Children with SEND
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Quality Teaching
- Cohort Tracking
- Baby Room Leader
- Nurturing Well-being and Resilience for all Staff.
See all courses included in our bundles here
How long do you have access to the courses for?
For Development Zone courses, access only stops once the enrolment key has been used for the 25th time.
How do you access the courses?
You will receive an email within one working day with your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the courses.
For our Development Zone courses, each member of staff will set up an account on our online training website, the Development Zone. They will select the course and enter their specific enrolment key to start. A report is provided which shows the progress and courses of staff members.
A learner has 180 days to complete a course once started. A certificate is provided for each user upon completion.
We recommend using no more than 3 Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene or Level 2 Health and Safety courses is this bundle, to ensure cost efficiency.
This product is available exclusively to NDNA nursery members only. This offer is not available to non-members or local authorities.