Reduce incidents of adverse behaviour by enhancing sensory processing skills.
What will I learn?This online NDNA childcare course will provide insight and strategies for managing children with adverse behaviours, such as biting. If a child has a problem developing their sensory processing skills, it has a huge effect on their behaviour. This course has been developed in partnership with specialist children’s therapists, EQUIP.
- Key topics:
- Knowledge of the 7 senses
- What sensory processing skills are and the impact on child development
- How sensory processing skills develop
- Identify warnings signs of difficulties
- Activities to promote sensory processing development
- Strategies to support sensory processing skills development.
Duration: 2-3 hours
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.