What will I learn?This short online course will help practitioners offer the best support to children learning to write. It covers age and stage appropriate activities you can use to give children confidence to pick up a pen.
- Key topics:
- Why writing is an important method of communication
- Assessing your setting against EYFS results and an internal progress tracker
- The physical stages of development (including the emergence of fine motor skills)
- Identifying the different stages of writing development
- Activities to develop children’s writing skills
- Creating resources for your setting to support writing development.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Access this course from as little as £5 with our Online Training Bundles
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.