Support children showing difficulties with visual perception skills.
What will I learn?This online NDNA childcare course looks at visual perception skills and how these impact on a child’s development. The training identifies difficulties and warning signs and promotes strategies to help children with visual perception skills. This course has been developed in partnership with specialist children’s therapists, EQUIP.
- Key topics:
- The impact of visual perception skills on a child’s development
- Understanding the 7 visual perception areas
- How to develop visual perception skills
- Identify warning signs and difficulties
- Adapted activities to promote development
- Effective strategies to assist children.
Duration: 2-3 hours
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.