Improve staff performance through strategies to support emotional intelligence and resilience with this online course from NDNA. What will I learn?The aim of this course is to provide practitioners with skills and knowledge to increase emotional intelligence. You will identify practical strategies to build emotional resilience and explore how to improve and maintain a healthy mental well-being in and out of the workplace.Supporting staff well-being is extremely beneficial for employers, as well as employees. In early years, there are also specific requirements for supporting staff well-being within regulatory frameworks.You will learn how to develop a supportive staff culture and team ethos, resulting in a highly resilient and positive workforce, well equipped to deliver the best outcomes for children in your care.Key topics
- How to build a culture in the workplace to support emotional resilience
- Key elements of emotional intelligence and how to develop it
- Mental health, stress and anxiety in early years settings
- Creating a positive workplace culture and environment – with nursery case studies
- The requirements for supporting staff well-being within regulatory frameworks.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Access this course from as little as £5 with our Online Training Bundles
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.