What will I learn?This free course aims to give you an overview of the strategic and business planning processes needed to make a successful business, whether you are starting from scratch, modifying or expanding an existing business. It will give you an introduction to the various aspects of business planning, including developing strategic, business and staffing plans, a fundraising strategy and acquiring suitable premises.
- Key topics:
- How to develop a long-term strategic plan
- How to develop a clear business plan
- How to develop a staffing plan
- How to develop a fundraising strategy
- Acquiring or modifying premises to be suitable for your service.
Duration: 3 hours
- More free courses in this series:The Strategic and Business Planning course is part of a series of free business and management courses that provide introductions to some of the key skills required to run effective childcare businesses. Please see the other courses in the range via the links below:
- Effective financial management
- Effective leadership and management
- Effective marketing and promotion
Duration: 1.5 hours
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.