What will I learn?This online course by NDNA will show nursery owners how they can successfully market their nursery to prospective parents and the local community. Owners will learn how they can research their local market and develop a USP for their business. The course covers the most common and effective methods of marketing that will attract new parents and create a brand and profile within the local area.
- Key topics:
- The principles and benefits of marketing a nursery
- Approaches to market research, analysis and planning
- Different marketing tools and methods that you can use to market your nursery
- How to deliver your marketing plan including handling enquiries, visits and sales
- How to evaluate the success of your marketing and feed this into your marketing strategy.
Duration: 2-3 hours
- More free courses in this series:The Effective Marketing and Promotion course is part of a series of free business and management courses that provide introductions to some of the key skills required to run effective childcare businesses. Please see the other courses in the range via the links below:
- Effective financial management
- Effective leadership and management
- Strategic and business planning
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.