What will I learn?This online course by NDNA will introduce nursery owners and managers to the main aspects of financial planning and management, including the main documents and systems required to plan and manage finances. It will help you to create effective financial plans and will introduce you to the main ways in which you can support your business to be financially sustainable.
- Key topics:
- The development, planning and management of the financial strategy for a nursery business
- Financial record-keeping, accounting and taxation
- How to plan and monitor your cash flow to support the profitability of your business
- Methods for sustaining your business, including the identification of risks and how these can be managed successfully.
Duration: 2-3 hours
- More free courses in this series:The Effective Financial Planning and Management course is part of a series of free business and management courses that provide introductions to some of the key skills required to run effective childcare businesses. Please see the other courses in the range via the links below:
- Effective leadership and management
- Effective marketing and promotion
- Strategic and business planning
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.