What will I learn?The aim of this free training is to provide an overview of, and insight into, some key aspects of leadership and management in a nursery setting. The course will cover personal and team leadership, managing people and managing operations.The course is ideal for anyone new to leadership and management within a nursery setting. It will help you to identify your own leadership style and compare it to others’. The training course gives an introduction to operational management and planning, as well as effective performance management systems that promote a positive culture.
- Key topics:
- Different leadership styles and how to use them effectively
- How to develop and build a successful team
- Effective performance management systems
- Operational management systems and planning.
Duration: 2-3 hours
- More free courses in this series:The Effective Leadership and Management course is part of a series of free business and management courses that provide introductions to some of the key skills required to run effective childcare businesses. Please see the other courses in the range via the links below:
- Effective financial management
- Effective marketing and promotion
- Strategic and business planning
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.