Understand the basics and importance of Maths in the Early Years.
Key topics include:
- What “maths” means in the early years
- The key components of maths: weighing, counting, measuring and shapes
- Brain development in relation to maths
- Develop your environment to support maths
- Different teaching methods.
Access a range of free activity ideas and audit tools with this online course:
- Characteristics of effective learning audit tool
- Maths activity ideas
- Maths resources audit tool
- Assess the effectiveness of your observations.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Access this course from as little as £5 with our Online Training Bundles
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.