Support children who are showing signs of difficulty with physical development.
What will I learn?This online NDNA childcare course will show practitioners how to identify delays in motor skills development. The course looks at the warnings signs of motor skills development, such as anger outbursts and strategies to support this type of behaviour. This course has been developed in partnership with specialist children’s therapists, EQUIP.
- Key topics:
- The impact motor skills have on a child’s development
- The differences between gross and fine motor skills
- Motor skills connection with physical skills
- Identify warnings signs of difficulties
- Activities to promote motor development skills
- Strategies to support motor skills development.
Duration: 2-3 hours
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.