What will I learn?The course provides methods of evaluation and impact measurement, including suggestions on consulting with children and a cohort tracking tool.
- Key topics:
- Maintain or improve inspection results
- Reduce achievement gaps between cohorts by tracking and taking action on needs
- The three ‘I’s – Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Keep improving the quality of children’s learning and development
- Measure the impact in their outcomes
- Improve the life chances for all children
Duration: 2-3 hours
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.