What will I learn?The Education Inspection Framework 2019 introduced the Quality of Education judgement area to Ofsted inspections. This bite-size online course will help you demonstrate how you meet these requirements. Through a range of activities, you will learn how to develop a cohesive approach to Quality of Education based around intent, implementation and impact. This short online course will also give you the framework to create your own Quality of Education Vision statement, involving your whole team in the process. Key topics include:
- An overview of the changes to the Education Inspection Framework 2019
- How to demonstrate your evidence against the ‘3 I’s’ of intent implementation and impact
- Reflecting on your own practice
- Approaches to Cultural Capital and teaching methods
- A template to create a Quality of Vision statement.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Access this course from as little as £2.50 with our Short Course Training Bundle
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.