What will I learn?This online childcare course covers the essential information you need to effectively carry out Progress Checks with two year-olds. It includes details on when you need to do it and it discusses some of the tools available.
- Key topics:
- Your requirements under the EYFS regarding Progress Checks
- What the Progress Check should cover
- When the Progress Check should take place
- Tools and templates you can use
- Sharing information with parents.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Access this course from as little as £5 with our Online Training Bundles
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.