Baby Room Leader – Live Virtual Classroom
This Live Virtual Classroom training consists of 2 x 90 minute modules that will be delivered 1 module at a time. The course will be completed over a period of 2 weeks with a gap task between each module.
Duration: 2 x 90 minute modules
Who should attend: Those who are, or are aspiring to be in a leadership role.
What you learn on the course:
The guidance states that the member of staff in charge of the under two year-old's room must have suitable experience of working with that age group.
This course will help baby room leaders to drive high quality practice within under twos provision. The room leader will learn about the key qualities of effective leadership, the best approaches to creating the right environment, settling in, attachment, and more.
The course will help you to implement mindfulness strategies and the Hygge approach. You will learn to lead your baby room team to providing the best experience for babies and toddlers.
• How to lead high quality under two environments
• Importance of settling, attachment
• Hygge approach - what is it and the benefits for babies
• Mindfulness and how this benefits children and staff well-being
• Plus many more strategies for providing the best care and learning for under two’s.
To book please use the buttons below or contact NDNA's training department on: 01484 40 70 70 ext 228
Before your session
If you have never attended a Live Virtual Classroom with NDNA before, it is advisable to log onto a test session prior to your training commencing. A test session will be live between 15:30 and 16:30 every Wednesday. NDNA uses Adobe Connect for live virtual classroom delivery.
Unique login Instructions:
You will receive your unique login in the order confirmation email.
Test your connection (anytime):
Join the NDNA test session (between 15:30 and 16:30 every Wednesday):
Get a quick overview:
What you will need:
• A desktop computer or laptop is recommended
• We do not recommend using a mobile phone or tablet (these are not suitable for course materials being presented and participation in course activities)
• A headset or earphones that have a microphone (your smartphone earphones should suffice, an inbuilt microphone may be used but sound quality is often better with a headset)
• Access to the internet with a reliable connection
• A quiet space to enable you to use your microphone an camera.
Terms & Conditions
8.12 Cancellation of a Live Virtual Classroom place -– if a customer wishes to cancel a place on our Live Virtual Classroom by giving more than 14 days’ notice, a full refund will be made. If notice of cancellation is less than 14 days, no refund will be paid.
8.12.1 If instead of cancellation, a customer notifies us less than 14 days before the event of their wish to swap onto a different Live Virtual Classroom course, the customer will be charged an administration fee of 25% of the original booking fee (inc VAT).
8.12.2 The customer must select the course they would like to swap to within 48 hours of notifying us of the intended swap. If NDNA is not alerted within 48 hours, the initial booking fee will not be refunded and NDNA will not be able to carry out the swap. All swaps are subject to NDNA’s discretion and course availability.
See full terms & conditions here
- Title: Baby Room Leader - Module 1
- Start Time: 17/04/2024 09:45
- End Time: 17/04/2024 11:30
- Title: Baby Room Leader - Module 2
- Start Time: 24/04/2024 10:00
- End Time: 24/04/2024 11:30
17/04/2024 - 24/04/2024