This is a higher level course for experienced practitioners and graduates.
Help children develop their maths from an early age.
What will I learn?
This NDNA online course will help you become more confident and involved in helping children develop their maths skills. The course shows how easy Maths can be incorporated into play.
Key topics include:
- Key theories and research relating to mathematical development
- Brain and cognitive development in relation to mathematical development
- Relate mathematics to all areas of learning and development and the EYFS
- Understand schemas and mathematical development
- Observe, plan and assess for children’s mathematical development
- Implement maths into everyday life
- How parents can support mathematical development
You will receive an email explaining how to access this course, once added to your cart.
Course duration: 3 hoursDid you know you can access this course from as little as £5.00 with our online training bundles? Find out more here Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course. Upon purchasing a course, you will receive an email within one working day with your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.