Work for NDNA: Projects and Contracts Manager
- £29,000-£34,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid (2 days per week office)
Main purpose of the job
The role oversees and manages the delivery of multiple contracts to support early years settings to drive continuous improvement and increase high standards in early education.
You will be responsible for managing, delivering and reporting on key performance targets and ensuring all projects deliver on quality, time and within budget. You will work with external partners, other internal managers and key staff to ensure agreed contractual targets are fully met.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders/funders, arranging and attending project meetings and providing regular updates
- Maintain ongoing contact with programme users to ensure quality and continued progress towards programme completion
- Create effective delivery plans in line with project KPI’s and team resources
- Work cross teams to ensure project planning includes relevant personnel such as IT and Marketing services
- Build logging systems to keep meticulous records of progress of both programme users and towards contract KPI’s
- Facilitate the subject matter experts to deliver the project steps and training to programme users
- Work closely with the project delivery team to ensure processes are being completed accurately and consistently. Building and developing on processes throughout the delivery to meek customer and stakeholder needs
- Line management of the project administration team
You will have a proven track record of managing multiple contracts and projects with the ability to successfully build relationships across all levels
- Strong organisational skills to be flexible around projects changing timescales and to meet stakeholder requirements
- Experience managing a demand-led workload.
- Proficient in Excel as a project management tool for data analysis, data capture and programme management.
- Budget and financial management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to anticipate and overcome challenges
25 days’ holiday, rising to 29 after service increments plus 8 bank holidays, Personal Pension Scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff Awards Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, flexible working patterns
To apply you will be asked to submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role. Please email this to [email protected]
NDNA is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is actively opposed to discrimination in society.