Latest news, policy and events
Early bird offer extended
We are thrilled to announce the NDNA Conference 2022 will be taking place on Friday 24 June at Chesford Grange, Warwickshire. The day will offer managers, owners and practitioners opportunities to be more informed, improve their practice and fill in gaps in knowledge with a range of speakers covering a variety of relevant topics.
Book your ticket
LEA Underspends Report 2020/21
We’ve announced our awards finalists
Food Safety and Hygiene – Level 2
Our Food Safety and Hygiene online course will give practitioners the knowledge to safely and confidently prepare and serve food in their setting. It meets the requirements of UK Law and the individual curriculum requirements of England, Scotland and Wales.
Key course topics:
– Food safety hazards and how food poisoning occurs
– How to handle and prepare food safely and hygienically at all stages from delivery to service
– The consequences of not handling food safely including food poisoning
– Food safety law and how requirements apply to the setting
– Food safety management systems and HACCP principles
This Food Hygiene course by NDNA has RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Course Assurance.
Supporting nurseries across the UK and overseas
For support when you need it most…
NDNA gives you the reassuring, expert advice and time-saving resources that allow you to focus on what you do best, caring for children in early years.
Join NDNA for:
- A stronger voice on issues crucial to your business
- Time-saving resources and expert, reassuring advice
- Access to more information, plus training and ideas to help improve practice
- As well as great savings on nursery essentials.