What will I learn?Let’s look at Phonics is a short introductory course that will give practitioners a basic understanding of phonics.
- Key topics:
- Phonic sounds and the sound groups
- The letters and sounds programme
- Using phonics in children’s stories
- Activities to use with staff to improve knowledge of phonics
- Activities to use with children.
Preview this online course here
Duration: 2-3 hours
Access this course from as little as £5 with our Online Training Bundles
After purchasing this course, you will receive a separate email within 1 working day containing your enrolment key and instructions for accessing the course.Enrolment keys provided by NDNA are intended for single, individual use in conjunction with a valid NDNA Development Zone account. The enrolment period for online courses is 180 days from first use. Keys are non-transferable once purchased and no refunds can be given once the key has been used to access a course.