The importance of effective leadership should not be underestimated.
Effective leaders bring people together and influence the ethos, values, innovation and growth of the people and organisations they lead. Leaders can influence patterns of behaviour, beliefs and motivation.
When implementing a significant change to practice, such as the introduction of a new curriculum, effective leadership is required.
Effective leadership is enhanced by:
- High standards of practice, knowledge and care
- Creating a shared vision
- Supporting your team through change
- Enabling professional learning
- Working together
- Encouraging reflection.
- Leadership in non-maintained nursery settings –module on Hwb
- Managing Effectively – Free NDNA online course
- Supporting Well-being in the Early Years Workforce – Free NDNA online course
- Let’s look at Evaluative Practice and Impact Measurement – NDNA online course
- Managing Performance Through Effective Appraisal– NDNA online course
- Managing time effectively – NDNA online course
- Nurturing Well-being and Resilience for all Staff – NDNA online course
- Leadership and Management – NDNA LVC course
- Supporting staff-wellbeing and emotion resilience – NDNA training course
- Effective Team Leadership – NDNA training course.