NDNA Customer Charter – Our commitment to our service users
For all children and families to flourish through high quality early childhood education and care.
To lead and empower the sector so that nurseries and the early years workforce deliver sustainable, high quality early childhood education and care.
National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) is the membership association and national charity representing day nurseries across the UK and internationally. We are the voice of the 21,000-strong nursery sector, an integral part of the lives of more than a million young children and their families. We provide information, training and advice to support nurseries and the 250,000 people who work in them to deliver world-class early learning and childcare.
Throughout all our services we will;
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
- Respond quickly and efficiently to requests for service
- Answer telephones within five rings where possible
- Respond to telephone voice messages within 72 hours
- Respond promptly to all enquiries about our products and services
- Aim to continually improve our services
- Reply promptly to customer complaints and concerns.
Your responsibility to us
In return, you are responsible for;
- Behaving in a way that shows respect to all our staff.
How you can help us improve
NDNA is committed to providing first class customer service to members, parents, partners and other stakeholders. We therefore welcome any comments, both where we have done well and where we could have done better. We record and learn from compliments and complaints as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
What will happen?
- We will acknowledge, in writing or by telephone, receipt of your complaint within two working days, unless we can resolve it within that time.
- We will tell you the name of the person who is dealing with your complaint
- Your complaint will be passed to the relevant manager. You will receive a reply in writing within 10 working days
- We will keep you informed regarding the progress of the complaint. You will receive an apology if we have made a mistake
- If we were at fault, you will be informed what measures are being taken to put things right
- If you remain dissatisfied please inform us; the matter will be dealt with by the Chief Executive. You will receive an acknowledgement within five working days and a full and clear reply within 10 working days
- If you remain dissatisfied you may appeal to NDNA’s board of trustees. The appeal will be considered at the next scheduled board meeting and you will receive a final response within five working days of the meeting
- Wherever possible, please send us your compliment or complaint in writing by post, fax or email.
If you would like to make a complaint please contact us on 01484 40 70 70 or send an email to us.
Compliments and complaints can be made to
NDNA Head Office
National Early Years Enterprise Centre, Longbow Close, Huddersfield, HD2 1GQ tel: 01484 407070 fax: 01484 407060 email: [email protected]
3 Connaught House, Riverside Business Park, Benarth Road, Conwy, LL32 8UB
tel: 01824 707823 fax: 01824 707824 email: [email protected]
The Mansfield Traquair Centre, 15 Mansfield Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6BB
tel: 0131 5166967 email: [email protected]
You can also give your feedback in person at any of our offices. Please make your complaint or pass on your compliment to the relevant director of the department.
Our departments are:
Policy and External Relations, Business Development, Quality and Training and Finance and Support Services
If you are unsure about who to contact, please contact the National Membership Manager on the head office number above.
Customer feedback form
NDNA is committed to providing a high-quality customer service to members, parents, partners and other stakeholders. We therefore welcome any feedback to help us continually improve our service.
Please use our contact form here if there are any comments you would like to make.