NDNA Scotland training
Gain the basic understanding of child protection and safeguarding requirements of all early years practitioners in Scotland.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: All practitioners (in Scotland) who are new to the early years or who need a refresher in child protection.
What will I learn?
Key topics include:
- Legislation relating to child protection in Scotland
- Types of abuse children may suffer
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Nursery and local procedures for reporting as well as staff allegations
- Supporting children to protect themselves from harm.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates.
|Half Day||Half Day|