Everything you need to get the best inspection outcome.
This NDNA course will help you prepare for your Ofsted inspection under the Education Inspection Framework that came into force in September 2021.
We discuss each of the four judgement areas in detail and consider the evidence inspectors will be looking for. Become more confident with new terms, such as cultural capital and hear from pilot nurseries about how they evidence staff well-being and work-life balance. We will also help you to create a clear and ambitious vision for your setting.
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Applicable for England only, this full day course is aimed at all practitioners who are preparing for an Ofsted inspection.
What will I learn?
- The key changes to inspection
- How to use the main Ofsted documents
- The evidence inspectors look for in each of the four judgement areas
- Focus on Cultural Capital, Vocabulary and Reading, as well as staff well-being
- Reflecting on your curriculum
- Create an effective Ofsted inspection action plan.
Prices are based on up to 16 delegates (we recommend 10 as a minimum). A small extra charge applies for extra delegates. You will receive a certificate of attendance to demonstrate your ongoing professional development.
|Full Day||Full Day|
Find out more:
For more information contact our training team by calling