Benefit from an exclusive 40% saving on legal advice for NDNA members in England and Wales with Morgan LaRoche.
The advent of the 30 hour offer for childcare in England and the roll-out of the Childcare offer in Wales means the legal agreement your local authority may be asking you to sign is more important than ever.
- Do you have queries on the contents?
- Do you want to challenge it or negotiate amendments?
Early years specialist, Morgan LaRoche solicitors is offering England and Wales-based NDNA members a special fixed fee for:
- Taking your initial instructions dealing with queries and concerns via telephone and/or email
- Initial review of the local authority contract
- Written advice to you on the terms and recommending any variation.
£450 plus VAT* – a saving of 40% on the usual rate.
The service will be provided by directors and senior solicitors. Morgan LaRoche Solicitors has an established track record in the early years sector supporting providers with a full service offering including compliance & enforcement, employment and HR, property sales and purchase, dispute resolution and corporate work.