Work for NDNA: Project Administrator
- Salary Band B
- Bradley, Huddersfield Hybrid (2 days per week office)
Main purpose of the job
This post organises the logistics and administration of delivering projects and contracts within the project delivery team. This includes supporting customers on their journey through the Champions programmes, progress logging, financial administration and post-delivery evaluations.
- Collate, update and maintain data and records on systems accurately and in a timely manner (e.g electronic data systems/spreadsheets and hard copy filing systems as appropriate).
- Provide administrative support for the monitoring of organisational and contractual targets.
- Maintain and manage emails and outlook calendar daily to effectively deliver NDNA services.
- Support the wider team with the co-ordination of the project including booking webinar sessions and meetings, sending email invites, keeping attendance records.
- Where required, maintain the administration systems and financial records.
- Handle and answer incoming calls and emails about projects and contracts. Support with wider telephone helpline cover.
- Support the team to review and update all working processes and procedures for continual improvement.
- Maintaining regular contact with programme settings to ensure ongoing support and progression.
- Process invoices and purchase orders accurately, timely and within budget constraints, adhering to NDNA’s finance procedures.
- Support the department in conducting post-delivery evaluations and assessing impact of delivery, reporting feedback to line manager.
- Work with Programme Early Years Advisors to update contact logs and records.
- Carry out such other duties as are required and are commensurate with the grade of the post.
25 days’ holiday, rising to 29 after service increments plus 8 bank holidays, Personal Pension Scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff Awards Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, flexible working patterns
To apply you will be asked to submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role. Please email this to [email protected]
NDNA is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is actively opposed to discrimination in society.